Do I need a retail license to sell my products?

[UPDATED ON 24/08/2023]

To sell products to individuals (B2C), a foreign capital company registered in Vietnam needs to apply for an authorization for the headquarter that is called “Giấy phép bán lẻ” and one “Giấy phép lập cơ sở bán lẻ đối với công ty có vốn đầu tư nước ngoài” for each shop that operates. If you sell online, you only need the first one.

For instance if you open a coffee shop selling products to be consume on site, no sub-license is required but if you sell coffee in your coffee shop (the beans or the powder), 2 sub-licenses will be required, one for the main office and one for each location/shop.

Contact PCA Company Services today. We will help you

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.