PCA Attorneys – Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct (version 1.5 updated 04/08/2023)
Introduction: PCA Attorneys, part of the PCA Corporate Services Group, is a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm that specializes in providing legal services in the areas of foreign investment and corporate advisory. Our team of experienced attorneys is committed to delivering high-quality legal advice and practical solutions to our clients, who range from large multinational corporations to emerging startups. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand the unique needs and challenges of each of our clients and to provide tailored legal solutions that help them achieve their business objectives. Our law firm is committed to providing high-quality legal services to our clients. We believe that our clients deserve the highest level of professionalism, integrity, and ethical behavior from us. Our code of conduct is designed to outline our firm’s values and principles and to provide a framework for our attorneys and staff to uphold these values in all of their professional interactions whilst complying with the Decision No. 201/QĐ-HĐLSTQ dated on December 13, 2019 from the National Bar regarding the Code of Ethics and Code of Conducts promulgation for Vietnamese Attorneys.
Download: PCA Attorneys – Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct (version 1.5 updated 04/08/2023)
1. Integrity and Honesty As lawyers and legal professionals, we are held to the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all of our professional interactions. We conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects positively on our firm and our profession. We do not engage in any behavior that is illegal, unethical, or in violation of our professional responsibilities, resolutely refuse acts of linking and intermediating illegal, unethical and professional conscience.
2. Confidentiality and Privacy We maintain strict confidentiality and privacy standards when handling client information. We do not disclose confidential information to anyone without proper authorization and take all necessary steps to ensure the privacy and security of client data.
3. Professional Competence We strive to provide the highest level of professional competence in all of our engagements. This includes staying up-to-date on legal developments and best practices, and maintaining appropriate levels of education and training. We work to provide the highest level of expertise and knowledge to our clients.
4. Independence and Objectivity As lawyers and legal professionals, we maintain independence and objectivity in all of our engagements. We avoid any conflicts of interest that could compromise our professional judgment and strive to provide unbiased advice and representation to our clients.
5. Professionalism and Respect We conduct ourselves with the utmost professionalism and respect in all of our interactions with clients, colleagues, and others. We treat everyone with dignity and respect, regardless of their position or status. We are committed to providing courteous and responsive service to our clients.
6. Compliance with Laws and Regulations We comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing our profession, including those related to professional conduct, client confidentiality, and data privacy. We are committed to upholding the highest standards of ethical behavior in all of our professional interactions.
7. Quality of Service We are committed to providing the highest quality of service to our clients. This includes meeting deadlines, delivering work products that meet or exceed client expectations, and addressing any client concerns or complaints promptly and professionally. We strive to provide the highest level of expertise and knowledge to our clients.
8. Diversity and Inclusion We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to the success of our firm and the legal profession as a whole. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion within our firm and in our legal community. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment that values diversity of thought, perspective, and background.
9. Accountability We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and decisions. We take responsibility for our work and strive to continuously improve our skills and knowledge to better serve our clients. We are committed to providing honest and transparent communication with our clients and to addressing any concerns or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
10. Pro Bono and Public Service As members of the legal profession, we have a duty to provide pro bono legal services and to engage in public service activities that promote access to justice and improve the legal system. We are committed to providing pro bono legal services to individuals and organizations in need and to participating in community service activities that benefit the public.